Friday, March 6, 2009

My Coupon Notebook

Here's the grand tour of my coupon notebook (yes, that's a 3" binder)! Notice the many, many dividers! The more coupons I get, the more dividers I need to have to be able to find everything! I divide my coupons my categories. Scroll down to the bottom if you want to see all my categories.


DSC05240.JPG



Here's part of the skin care section.


DSC05238.JPG



I like to keep all the store-specific coupons I have at the front of my notebook. I keep ECBs and RRs here as well so that I don't forget to use them.


DSC05246.JPG



I fold my ECBs, RRs, and Catalinas so I can see the dollar amount or item and discount on the front.


DSC05247.JPG



And I can see the store name on the back.


DSC05248.JPG



My Categories

Canned Goods
Condiments
Rice/Pasta/International
Drinks & Snacks
Baking & Candy (because they're usually on the same aisle)
Breakfast
Hair Care
Skin Care (soap, lotion, makeup, etc.)
Feminine Care/Deodorant
Oral Hygiene/Eye Care
Shaving
Pain Relief/Vitamins
Cold & Flu/Other Medicine
Cleaning
Air Fresheners (actually, it says "stink good")
Paper Products/Plastic Bags/Aluminum Foil/etc.
Pet Stuff
Frozen Food
Deli
Dairy
Coupons for restaurants and other stores (like clothing stores or other local stores)


That's it! I hope this gives you a good idea of what a coupon notebook could look like. If you have a different system, I'd love to see it!



1 comment:

  1. It's posted now! Here's the link if you need it: http://pirateclipper.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-coupon-notebook.html

    ReplyDelete

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0