Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best News Ever!

Let me start be apologizing for getting your hopes up about SuperDoubles at KMart. The Greenville store is not participating and I have read elsewhere that this will be the last SD promotion of the year :-(

In infinitely better news, it is being rumored (including pictures) that the Walgreens EasySaver catalog (and corresponding rebate system) is returning!!!! If this is true, it will begin in September (that's Tuesday!!!!). Apparently employees are being told to promote the new EasySaver, but no one is sure how close to our dear departed ESC it will be. Cross your fingers! I have been really down on WAGS lately, but if they bring back the EasySaver, I will take back all the bad things I have said :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0