Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekly Deals Update

Well, I told you I would probably be posting an update! I found a few more deals at CVS (thanks to Bargain Briana) an additional coupon, which will hopefully allow more of you to get another CVS deal.

- Paper Mate mechanical pencils 5-10 ct., 2/$1

- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express, XXL Extensions, or XXL Curl Power Mascara, B1G1 @ $7.49
use 2 $1/1 cpns from 8/2 RP (Limit 4)
Final Price: $2.75 each

Aquafina, Pepsi 12 pk., 4/$12
Earn $3 Extra Bucks WYB 4 (Limit 1)
Final Price after Extra Bucks: $2.25 each!

The Glade Sense & Spray listed on the spreadsheet just got better, too. Looks like there will be a $4 coupon in tomorrow's paper (in the Smart Source insert). Get your hands on 2 of these babies and you've got yourself some better-than-free "stink good" (as we call it in my house)!

From Walgreens, there is a good RR deal that I'm a bit confused on. I left it out of the original spreadsheet b/c I couldn't verify it, but now I've seen it in two different places, so I'll go ahead and post it.

WAGS has Nutrigrain bars, Rice Krispy Treats, Cheez-its, Poptarts, Keebler Cookies and Club Crackers on sale 4/$10. WYB 4 of these items, you'll receive $5 RR. I can verify most of the items listed, but I couldn't find the Pop-tarts listed in the ad, which is why I was a bit confused. Assuming the Pop-tarts are included, there are several coupons that will work with this deal.
- $1/2 Pop-tarts from 8/2 Kellogg insert

There is also a $10 MIR available through Kellogg's Fuel for School promotion. WYB 10 Kellogg's or Keebler items in the same transaction and on the same receipt, you can send in the receipt and UCPs and receive a $10 rebate from Kellogg's and a $70 coupon for Dell. Go to the Kellogg website and click on Promotions and then "Fuel for School" for more information. Here is a link to the rebate form. It is also accessible through the website, though you'll have to register first to view it.

I'll keep my eyes open for more deals and updates and let you know what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0