Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 Weeks Until Turkey Day!!

The Black Friday countdown has begun! CVS and RiteAid Black Friday ad leaks just hit and I have updated my spreadsheet. I've got a whole page of deals and the ad scans aren't even out yet!! If you're planning on heading out on Black Friday (or Thanksgiving morning), I suggest going ahead and cutting/printing out these coupons and start thinking about what you're going to get. This is the best time to use multiple transactions to your advantage. Not sure how? Here is my post on how to reduce your out of pocket expenses by using multiple transactions. Anyways, here is the spreadsheet so far. I'll add to it and post as I run across other deals. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0