Friday, April 2, 2010

Back from Maternity Leave

I'm back from "maternity leave" and ready for some Super Doubles at KMart next week! I had pretty much given up on the blog this time, thinking that no one was reading it, but word has gotten back to me that that was a fallacious idea! If you are reading, please leave me a comment letting me know! And while you're at it, let me know what you want to see on this blog! I tend to focus mostly on the drug stores and, as of late, mostly just the freebies. Do you want to see more "good deals" and not just free stuff, grocery store deals, coupon tips? Let me know! I may also do an in-depth advanced CVS techniques post if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0