Saturday, May 8, 2010

Free UdderCovers!

I was excited to find out tonight that there is a discount code available for free UdderCovers, a brand of super cute nursing covers! This company frequently puts out these codes which discount their covers (normally $32) and gift sets (normally $37) by $32, making covers free and sets $5. I have one already and ordered a gift set for a friend. I LOVE my cover! It's cute, portable, and allows me to feed my baby just about anywhere. In fact, I just ordered another one tonight! I highly recommend these for anyone who is breast feeding and they make wonderful baby shower gifts (and no, I'm not getting paid to say any of this). In fact, I will mention that, although my friend loved the armband that came with the gift set, I was not impressed by the breast pads (yes, I "stole" them - it was an emergency!). They were too small for me and didn't absorb enough. If I had smaller breasts or if I didn't leak as much, they may have worked OK. But, if you're getting the gift set for the pads, I'd skip it.

Use the code FAMILY2010 to get your discount and pay $9.95 for S&H (to NC). Yes, the shipping is outrageous, but the cover is definitely worth the $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0