Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beginning Couponing Presentation

Thanks and welcome to all those who attended my couponing presentation this weekend! Here is a link to the presentation I gave. Most of the information I gave is also available in my "Couponing 101" series. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to access links to these posts. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me by leaving a comment on this page or emailing me directly: melanie.keeter@gmail.com. If there is interest, I would like to give a follow-up presentation that will cover Rite Aid and Walgreens, as well as more "advanced techniques." So, please let me know if you're interested and let me know how you do at the stores! Happy couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0