Saturday, February 28, 2009

Deals for March 1-8

Since this is my first time posting a weekly deals list, I’m just doing the drug stores this week. Look at my spreadsheet and let me know what you think of the format.

February seemed to be the month for stocking up on free razors, but the fun isn’t over yet! CVS STILL has free Gillette Fusion Gamer razors (if you can find them) when you combine ECBs with coupons. I got one last month (limit one ECB per offer on this one), but since it’s now March, those who got one last month should be able to do the deal again this month (if you still have any $4 coupons left!). If CVS is out of them you can get a rain check (yes, you can get a rain check for ECBs!).

It looks like CVS is still running some decent makeup deals, $5 ECB when you buy $15 of CoverGirl and $5 when you buy $20 of Loreal. There are several coupons for both brands, but all the CoverGirl coupons are $1 off. Loreal seems to be the better deal here. Look for $2 off any color product coupons and go for the nail polish (the cheapest Loreal item).

There are lots of great freebies this week. Instead of listing everything on my blog page, I’ve compiled a spreadsheet of what I think are the best drugstore deals this week. Let me know if there’s one I should add and tell me what you think of the format.


http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p1PT9GZRqM2Sp3NN6U76ifA

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0