Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome Note

My name is Melanie and I am a teacher. It’s not just my profession, it’s who I am. I love to research and learn and I love to share what I’ve learned with others. That’s my reason for deciding to start a blog. I’ve learned so much in the past year about saving money and now I want to share it with everyone! Many of my friends have been asking me how to use coupons and how I get away with never paying money for things like toothpaste, razors and toilet paper. Well, this is my attempt to answer those questions as well as to organize all the information that I have acquired in the last year. My goal is for this website to be a one stop shop for learning to use coupons to save money and finding out where and when to use them to score the best deals. Hopefully it will be an enlightening and enriching (pun intended!) experience for everyone involved. Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0