Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good News!

Just checked out the sneak peek of next week's Staples ad and there are once again some great deals. $0.01 for 1 subject notebooks, $1 computer paper (after MIR), FREE (technically FAR) labeler, electronic pencil sharpener and dry erase markers. For all the deals, go HERE. You may need to click on the "Sneak Peek" tab if it takes you to this week's ad.

There are rumors that Harris Teeter will be going back to triples next week! It looks like we'll have triples from 8/12 - 8/18. Check back later to see if this is confirmed.

Hope you are enjoying tax-free weekend. Personally I avoid it - don't like the crowds. I'll probably pick up the last few things I need at Staples tomorrow. I'm getting ready to start on my spreadsheet now, so it should be up some time later this afternoon/early this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0