Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekly Deals for September 13-19

The bargain hunting is looking up this week! Walgreens and CVS both have several freebies and good deals. Rite Aid is back in the game and don't forget about the J&J deal I blogged about earlier this week. Here is the weekly spreadsheet. (Spreadsheet updated at 8:00pm Sat.)

As I was looking for deals this morning, I noticed a few possible freebies/good deals, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow because the ad just gives a discount, not the final price. I put them on the spreadsheet for you to check out and I'll try to blog about it after my trip tomorrow if I see that they're worth getting. Also, I'm already getting excited about Thanksgiving (the best shopping day of the year!). I noticed that some of the Black Friday ads are already being leaked on to the internet. Looks like I'll be planning my shopping extra early this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0