Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Deals Week of June 27 - July 3

I'm a little late with the posting this week, but it's been a busy weekend! My mom's birthday was Thursday and she was sworn in as a US citizen on the same day! Then my brother totaled his car and we celebrated his birthday. On top of all that I had my 10 year class reunion and threw my sister a bridal shower!! I barely had time to go shopping last week! I did, however, finally manage to get my list together today, so here it is: THE WEEKLY SPREADSHEET!
Make sure you look through your coupons and check the circulars as there are a few $X when you buy $Y deals that could result in very cheap or free items depending on what coupons you have. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0