Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Drug Store Deals May 15 -21

It's another less-than-impressive week, but there are still a handful of good deals to be had at each store. If you're just getting started, don't lose heart! This is completely normal. Most of the good sales come at the beginning or end of the month. That being said, this seems to be the week of free deodorant! I have more than I know what to do with already, but if you don't, now is a great time to stock up. Here is the spreadsheet so far. I will keep looking for deals and update if I find something (which I usually do :-)

***If you're heading to CVS, don't forget to scan your card at the Coupon Center kiosk. There should be a $3 off $10 purchase of health care items coupon printing for everyone this week. I'm not sure what all qualifies as "health care items," but I'm going to see if I can use it to get some free sunscreen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0