Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly Deals for July 10 - 16

I was very disappointed yesterday when I did my spreadsheet for CVS, but that all changed when I checked out the deals at Walgreens! It's the place to be this week. There are also several good deals on things for moms with little babies. How about FREE teething gel?! Man, that stuff was never on sale when I really needed it!! Also, there's a great deal on EOS, but no coupons. However, I found out that there is a coupon inside some packages of Bic Soleil razors, which are on sale this week at CVS! So, buy the razors first and check to see if you got the coupon before heading over to Walgreens for the shave gel. Have fun! Oh, and HERE is the spreadsheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0