Sunday, July 10, 2011

Woo-hoo! Cheap Toilet Paper!

I forgot to put a great deal on Cottonelle toilet paper on the spreadsheet (I'll be adding it momentarily), but now I'm glad I did. At Walgreens from 7/8 until 7/31 you can earn $3.50 RR when you buy 2 or $4.50 RR when you buy 3 Cottonelle 12 roll packs of toilet paper. These packs run $5 at Walgreens. PLUS, there is a coupon available here that will take another $0.50 off! Print two of these coupons and use them to buy 2 12 packs of Cottonelle and you'll get them for $2.75 each after RR!

There's a problem, however. Cottonelle apparently changed their packaging and the newer packages have a different UPC that was accidentally left out of the deal! My guess is that the company will fix the error, but in the meantime, here's what you can do:

1 - Go ahead and get the Cottonelle, but look for the package with the UPC 0 36000 13396 7. This one is working!

2 - If you can't find the right UPC, check out anyway and if the RR doesn't print, call the Catalina company (the one that makes the coupon printer thingy). Their number is 1-888-8COUPON. They are aware of the problem and can help you get your RR.

3 - You could just wait a few days and see if the problem is resolved.

I'm going out this afternoon and I'll let you know what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Thought

If you wouldn't have bought it to begin with, you didn't save money on it!

Swidget 1.0